DiTanna Construction Company has an electrical/solar division, Horizon Solar Energy. Our electrical/solar team has over 10 years experience in the installation of industrial, commercial and residential solar systems.
We know and understand the importance of energy efficiency and want our clients to be equipped with the most cost-effective and environmentally feasible options that are available.
Why solar energy? There is no better time than now to think about installing a solar system In New Jersey, Federal Rebates, tax credits, SREC Values, 7% sales tax exemption, 15 year property tax exemption and local utility companies, such as PSE&G, are offering up to 60% financing to it’s consumers in an effort to help in the battle to reverse global warming. Solar energy is a clean cost-effective alternative to traditional methods..
- Complete solar “Turnkey” installations from start to finish, including any Roofing, Permitting, building construction support that may be needed such as structural improvements for added roof support or building carports to place the solar system above, etc.
- We will survey your property for free and recommend either a roof and/or ground-mounted solar systems.
- Energy audits that we do at the start to assess the best approach to designing a system for the client.
- Industrial and Commercial as well as residential installations, from small to large projects we are the one stop shop.
- Latest technologies to insure the most up-to-date equipment and techniques.
- Off-grid and grid-tied systems, depending on the client’s needs